December 19, 2009

Peace, Dove and Love tour Christmas 2009

I decided that I will stop using facebook notes and attempt to blog on the occasion that I have something interesting to talk about. Most of you know that I blog about vacations and items that either make me angry or touch my heart. I had a wonderful experience with the Dove family in 2008 on our Peace, Love and Dove tour New Zealand. My father-in-law is a wonder and gives me hours of material to write about. I can only imagine how Christmas is going to be this year. In less than 48 hours we will drive 3.5 hours to Frankfurt to pick up the in-laws. The mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. I will give background as I go but to start, I am sure the Texas natives are going to love the 12 degree 4 inches of snow on the ground weather. We are hoping that it will warm up a bit the next few days so they can all enjoy the sites and tradition of this beautiful Country. Sit back and enjoy the Dove Christmas Vacation: in my experience Chevy Chase has nothing on Jerry Dove. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment